Happy Thanksgiving!

While I am still technically on maternity leave (well a break anyway) I seem to have timed it perfectly as we are "off-season" for weddings, so orders are lighter right now.

I plan to be back on a more structured work schedule again staring January 3. In the meantime, I am loving the "spare" time I have to research new products and work on new samples. I am hoping to have some new addtions to the invitation gallery by the end of December. And Envelopments® has just released new envelope liners and and I am eagerly anticipating the release of their new line of patterned papers! See the envelope liners and preview their new items.

A friendly reminder: 2008 Brides start planning now! - custom invitation orders for January weddings are RUSH already (boy, the new year sure sneaks up!), February wedding custom inviation orders need to be placed by December 1 to allow plenty of time for proofs and revisons and the 6-8 weeks to mail!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...