Reds and Blues - Cherished Memories {Color Board #6}


When I first saw the ring pillow above featured on Weddings Unveiled from Freshline I knew I was in love and had to feature it. It's not only cute and creative but it will serve as a wonderful reminder of your wedding day as you display it on your bed or couch after the day has past. I love wedding items you can cherish that are also functional as well. And the colors are what inspired this color board.

The best part about these colors is that they are not only fabulous for weddings, they go great for birthday parties and celebrations as well. Reds and blues go so well together in so many different shades. I love how rich each of these colors can be and combining them only enhances that richness.

From left to right clockwise: Envelopments | Freshline | Wedding Rings Review | E-Wedding Day | TC Event Design | Style Me Pretty

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...