Broken Finger! {Hazards of the Job}

Hi all! Please bear with me these next few weeks if you experience delays in getting answers to your emails...I broke my finger - taping up a box of invitations of all things....who knew the invitations business was so dangerous! That industrial tape gun just got away from me, my poor finger just wasn't fast enough to get out of the way.

Anyway, I have to keep its "buddy" taped to the finger next to it, so everything is a bit more slow going these days, especially typing...so please be patient if you don't get an answer to your email back right away, it it taking about 24 hours at least to get back to all of them! ;-)

Thanks for your patience!

1 comment:

SBTVD said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...