New Envelopments® Are Here!


Today I received the new Envelopments® Design Studio! They have included a number of new samples and there are lots of new colors, patterns and textures. Even a few new cards and pockets! I am so excited at all the new possibities!
You can see the new digital swatches on my website, or you can purchase a mini swatch deck kit to see all the papers and get a sample Envelopments® card. I look forward to creating special invitations for you!

Their new papers include -
Textured metallics, stripes, linens, and two shades of reptilian skin patterns embossed into shimmery paper stocks.

Patterned Papers: Envelopments®has created their own patterned papers in great modern designs. Palm and leaf designs, paisley and floral patterns and a couple of abstract designs are each available in several colors.

Patterned Vellums: Beautiful translucent papers that match the new paper patterns.

Envelope Liners and Colored Envelopes: Available to match or coordinate with your invitations. For that extra punch of extravagance or fun.

New Cards and Pockets: There are a number of new card designs as well - a signature Z-card, a landscape Portable Pocket® and something I have been waiting for - the new Signature Side Pocket Fold®. See diagrams of all the new sizes and shapes on my website.

I know I will be having a blast this year thinking up new designs to use all these fun new styles!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...