New Baby Boy!


We have a new addition! I actually just had a baby on October 30. Collin was born at 4:48pm. I opted for the early hospital release as it is impossible to sleep with nurses trying to take vitals every 2 hours...heck the baby slept right though it! So far he is a very quiet and easy going boy...we will see how long this lasts with 2 obnoxious and loud older sisters at home! But I am still working, as a business owner it is almost impossible to take a "leave" but I am cutting back my work hours and will be working at odd hours until we find our new routine. Things seem to take me a little longer these days. Please be patient as it takes me a day or so to answer emails and usually 2 days to get back to phone messages. But rest assured I will answer! ;-)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...